Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My First Post

I picked the name "Through It All" because it's one of my favorite songs. "I've learned to trust in Jesus, I've learned to trust in God. Throug it all. I've learned to depend upon His Word."
Today was rough. Noah and Kayla are grounded so they've been on their beds except for meals, chores, school, and bathroom breaks. Which means they're hyper from no exercise and won't go to sleep!
Elsa screamed, literally, for two hours this morning. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for her tummy, nothing seems to help. I'm going to buy some Gripe Water a few friends have told me about.
Anna had a fever for a few days and that's gone, but now she has a cough and chapped cheeks. Teething maybe?
My amazing husband let me take a break this afternoon. I ran some errands, and then relaxed at the coffee shop. It was so nice, I didn't even have to take a baby! He got all of the kids washed up for church and got dinner started.
Speaking of dinner! He made an awesome Racheal Ray meal. He made Stuffed Sausage Meatballs kind of like
THIS recipe. It was so good! I should have taken a picture. He also made breadsticks from a pizza crust mix.
Tomorrow I am counting calories again and exercising!!

No comments:

Post a Comment