1. Flush the toilet.
2. Put a new roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper holder.
3. Have the ability to pick up a toy off the floor once you drop it.
4. Find anything. And I mean anything.
5. Sleep past 7am.
6. See juice spilled all over the kitchen floor, and then know what to do about it.
7. Remember where pens go after you use them.
8. Stay up late into the night worrying about how you losing your temper that day is going to seal your child's fate of being a psychopath in the future.
9. Stay up late trying to figure out a clever way to get your children to do their chores, so you can blog about it and everyone will applaud your wonderful mothering skills.
10. Appreciate the sticky hugs and kisses that only you get because you're their Mom. <3