Monday, October 8, 2012

Sick :(

Well this is not what I was thinking when I wrote this one down, but I guess life has a way of changing plans!

This morning I woke up at 6am with intense stomach pain. I won't give you details, but I was very sick all morning. I successfully slept way past noon!

I don't know if it was the Taco Bell I had Saturday night, or the delicious BBQ grilled chicken I had Sunday afternoon, or if I just got a stomach bug.

I'm so thankful for my husband that he works from home (or near home anyway) and he was able and willing to take care of the kids while I was sick. He was a very good nurse. He also got the morning chores done, and helped the kids with their school! I am very blessed.

Maybe I'll have another opportunity to sleep until noon. Let's hope so!

And no, I don't have a picture. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment