Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Must Have Items for 2012

I just found this is my draft folder! I guess 2012 was a slow year for new products. But enjoy anyway!

1. Shark Steam Mop


I've wanted one of these for a long time, but in the trailer it was just easier to mop with a wet cloth. When we moved here there was a Swiffer Wet Mop and I used that for a while, but to get the kitchen, dining room, and hallway area clean I had to use as many as four cloths! And when they're a few dollars for 24 cloths, that gets expensive fast. The steam mop we got was $60 and it came with 2 washable pads. I can reach my entire dining room and kitchen area without having to plug in somewhere else, and I don't have to change the pads in between. I can also mop the whole area without having to refill the water reservoir.

2. Crystal Light Pure water flavors



We don't use anything with artificial food coloring, so usually these water flavors are unusable to us, but in a clearance cart at the grocery store we found boxes of these water flavor packets that don't have food coloring! They also don't have artificial sweeteners that cause health problems. They taste good, and I can let the kids use one without worrying about the side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment