Thursday, May 5, 2011

Keep It Quiet

This morning started out really rough. I felt like everyone was against me and I was yellingv a lot.then I remembered Bro. Dedmon's message Sunday where he said pride will excuse itself from rules. We don't allow the children to yell at each other like I was yelling at them. Then I decided to not yell but to smile and talk quietly and it really helped! My attitude changed, the children calmed down, and we got stuff done.
My first day of calorie counting went well until I was given a free chocolate mocha milkshake at Sonic. I knew it would be too much but I ate it anyway. So tomorrow I start over. I also didn't exercise. No more staying up late!
We went to the chiropractor! He only charged $50 for all six of us to get adjusted.
Kayla's party is tomorrow and I found this cute craft to make princess crowns from headbands, pipe cleaners, and beads. Kayla seemed excited! But we won't e able to have a tea party because we only have four cups and five girls are coming. We will have to have Brooklynn over at another time for a tea party.
Starting tomorrow Noah and Kayla will not be grounded! I am as excited as they are. They had better not complain about playing outside for a while.
So a busy day tomorrow!
I'm hurting for my friend. God knows who she is. And I have two friends who used to be really close but are now running from the Lord. I miss them both tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment