Friday, November 4, 2011

Day #3 and #4

Well I missed yesterday, it was a long day! So I'm going to combine yesterday and today.
Yesterday I was thankful for Contact Paper. Yes, you heard me, contact paper. It's a homeschooling moms best friend! It's a little tricky and it takes some practice, but once you get the hang of it you'll want to use it on everything.


Today I am thankful for cool weather. I love it when it gets cool and your nose and cheeks turn red, and when you step outside it kind of burns to take a deep breath. I love being outside of a cool but sunny day! The kind of day where it's bitter cold in the shade, but deliciously warm under the sun rays. Today is one of those days and I'm hoping to go out and enjoy it some!
I will add a picture later, I want to get one of the kids playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment