Monday, October 14, 2013

Review for Baked Eggs in Bread Bowls

This is my review for Baked Eggs in Bread Bowls. We had this on October 10th, view my menu here

This breakfast was truly delightful! Everyone loved it.

I sliced my thumb slicing the bread tops off, but it wasn't too bad, and healed quickly.

My daughter had fun digging the soft bread out from the rolls, and then cracking the eggs inside of them. (we snacked on the bread while the eggs were cooking)


They smelled so heavenly when we took them out, and they looked so pretty, too! Everyone was excited to get their own.


The eggs were soft but not yolky, so if you like a runnier egg you might want to shorten the time they're baked. It was so delicious to scrape the leftover bread from inside the roll to eat with the egg, and the flavor was delicious.



The kids have already asked if we could have them again, so I will definitely be putting it on the menu for next week! I might even try adding some veggies, or breakfast meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment