Monday, October 24, 2011

Life Goes On

Well I got my neck fixed but now my shoulder is killing me! I seriously think I tore my rotator cuff or something like that. I went to the Chiro on Monday before we left and she said I had a rib out and she could feel my shoulder joints popping in and out. She caused me some serious pain with that clicking spatula but it still hurts. I'm hoping to be able to go back tomorrow. The Conference last week was great! But I struggle with feelings of loneliness, even when I'm in a big crowd. I feel like nobody really wants me there, and it's easy for me to sit and pout because nobody is coming to talk to me. I did make myself introduce myself to different women and try to make conversation. I just never know what to say! Does anyone else struggle with this? I'm sure I come off as snotty and rude, but I'm really just unsure. I don't think I helped my shoulder my going on all of those roller coasters at Silver Dollar City! But it sure was fun. I loved seeing Noah enjoy it so much. He used to be so scared to do anything he was not in control of. I was so proud that he loved them so much. He did great at the Conference too. He found a gang of boys to hang out with, and even came to sit with us when they were deciding who was "cool" and who wasn't. He recognized that it wasn't nice talk and didn't want to be involved in it. And he only got in trouble for fighting once and other boys said that the other kid started it, not Noah. Whew! That's always a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment