Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh, the pain!

On Monday I decided the kids and I were going to walk every morning after breakfast. We're way out in the country and it is just gorgeous here! So every morning this week we have put on our jackets, and walked down a gravel road for a 20 minute walk. Everyone walked except Elsa, I had her in a baby carrier which I thought was really handy. Unfortunately, I think this baby carrier has done a number on my back and shoulders! Every morning I have woken up with a sore back and shoulders, but this morning and I wasn't able to move my neck and head at all! My husband took me to a chiropractor and he said I definitely did a number on myself and I have to go back Monday for another adjustment, and possibly Tuesday too. It hurts so bad! I am never using that carrier again! I was trying to avoid pushing a stroller on the gravel road because that's a pain, but I think that's my only other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment